|"A Little Help!"|
|This article or section may be lacking information, need the grammar and spelling checked, or some other help. Help Pucca and her friends expand this article.|
|Samba of Doom|
|Season 3, Episode 3, Part 2|
|Air date||March 14, 2008|
|Written by||Johnny John-John Kearns|
|Directed by||Dan Hughes|
Break My Day
Pucca's Fishy Tale
Pucca and the gang go on a trip to Brazil, and joins a samba contest.
- The episode takes place in Brazil, Rio De Janeiro.
- Soccer is British, not Brazilian.
- When all Brazil is shown at the beginning, the Rio De Janeiro statue is missing.
- When Pucca gasps for watching Garu and Soso dancing cappoeira, there is a man making sand castles. In the close-up of Abyo, the man disappears, the man reappears when Abyo begins to dance cappoeira.
- When Brazil parade begins to parade, Pucca is on the right and Ching is on the left. When the camera zooms they swapped places.
- When Brazil parade begins to parade, there are men playing drums in a horizontal line. But in the next scene, the men are in a vertical line.